Top 10 lists
Here’s my top 10 list of favorite things to do in Key West!
1. Jet-ski/Wave runner Tour of the entire Island
2. Green Parrot “Sound Check” @ 5:30pm typically Thurs. thru Sunday and the 10pm weekend shows. Best live music on the Island!
3. Hang out at Dante’s Pool Bar on Caroline St for lunch in the afternoon
4. Sunsets at Mallory Square
5. Waterfront Brewery 201 William St
6. Visit the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum on Greene St
7. Eat dinner at Fogarty’s Restaurant on Duval St
8. Rent a scooter for the day and tool around the Island sightseeing
9. Hop on the Yankee Freedom to the Dry Tortugas
10. Eating breakfast at Blue Heaven, Pepe’s Cafe, Harpoon Harry’s, or Camille’s Restaurant
Here’s my top 10 list of favorite bars in Key West
1. Green Parrot Bar (on the corners of Whitehead and Southard streets)
2. Waterfront Brewery 201 William St
3. Sloppy Joe’s Bar on Duval St
4. Captain Tony’s Saloon on Greene St
5. Dante’s Pool Bar on Caroline St
6. Rick’s and Durty Harry’s Entertainment Complex on Duval St
7. Jack Flat’s on Duval St
8. Hog’s Breath Saloon on Front St
9. Willie T’s on Duval St
10. Schooner Wharf Bar on William St
Here’s my top 10 list of favorite lodgings in Key West
1. Rose Lane Villas (part of the Old Town Manor complex on Eaton St)
2. Simonton Court on Simonton St
3. The Westin Hotel on Front St
4. Key West Harbor Inn on Elizabeth St
5. Curry Mansion Inn on Caroline St
6. The Gardens Hotel on Angela St
7. Douglas House on Amelia St
8. The Southernmost House on Duval St
9. Chelsea House Pool and Gardens on Truman Avenue
10. The Ocean Key Resort on Duval St
Here’s my Top 10 list of places to see live music in Key West
1. The Green Parrot Bar (@ the corners of Whitehead and Southard streets)
2. Sloppy Joe’s Bar on Duval St
3. Willie T’s on Duval St
4. Hog’s Breath on Front St
5. El Mason De Pepe’s on Wall St
6. Schooner Wharf Bar on William St
7. Turtle Kraals on Margaret St
8. Smokin Tuna Saloon on Charles St
9. The Bull and Whistle Bar on Duval St
10. Virgillio’s on Duval St
Here’s my top 10 list of favorite places to eat breakfast in Key West
1. Blue Heaven on the corners of Petronia and Thomas streets.
2. Pepe’s Cafe on Caroline St.
3. Camille’s Restaurant on Simonton St.
4. Harpoon Harry’s on Caroline St.
5. Sarabeth’s on SimontonSt.
6.Two Friends Patio on Greene St
7. Southernmost Beach Cafe on Duval St.
8. Columbian Grace on Petronia St. (Business CLOSED, hoping to re-open in new location) Now called Bliss Restaurant
9. Six-Toed Cat on Whitehead St.
10. Bistro 245 on Front St (@the Westin Hotel)